Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Much has happened

Wow, August already. Time has flown by. My contract is up with my current employer so I am on the hunt for a job. There are a few places in the Lower Mainland mostly in Surrey and Langley. There are lots in Vancouver, but I want to try the ones closer to home first.

I also, hopefully, will get a part-time job as well. Where..... I'm lookin.

Knitting projects have been going great. I almost have my stash organized and ready for all the gift/charity knitting that I want to do in the near future. I have one more set of Fetching to do and I want to get at least 2 pairs of Spirogyra done before the end of the month. Then onto some baby outfits and blankets to give to well, babies. ^_^

When I was talking to my Mom earlier tonight she informed me that there probably is a bunch of her Halloween costumes in the house. Time to go hunting.....

The best news of the week..... My Mom and Dad will be out the last week of August. ^_^ The bad news is I really, really, REALLY need to get my house so very clean. It's going to be harder this time 'cause my brother won't be here to help.

1 comment:

Ilix said...

Wow, way to get your ducks in a row! You can do it!