Friday, August 8, 2008

Favorite things......

I found this on Knitnthat's blog, I though why not answer it. ^_^


Sport: Hockey/Football
Game: Puzzle Pirates
Color: Purple & Red
Movie: Wizard of Oz
Broadway play I have seen: None... : (
Broadway Musical I have seen: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Song: At the moment.... "What's this?" The Nightmare Before Christmas
American city I have visited: Las Vegas
Foreign city I have visited: Christchurch, New Zealand
Book: Eats, Shoots & Leaves
Children's Book: Snow white
Classic television show: Fraggle Rock
Recent television show: X-files
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Gillian Anderson
Perfume: Chanel No5
Food: Sushi
Dessert: Chocolate
Chain Restaurant: White Spot
Local Restaurant: Tomo
Car: Ford Model T
Condiment: Salsa
Kitchen Appliance: Grill
Home Appliance: my laptop - soon to be the knitting machine when I find it......
Beauty Product: my little collection of Victoria's Secret
Piece of clothing: the top I purchased for my Portfolio show
HGTV Show: none...
Food Network show: Iron Chef
Author: Gosh, ummm.... Vande Kopple
Male Songwriter: Not sure....
Female Songwriter: Janet
Holiday: Haloween/Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Never been to a professional ballet
Disney character: Snow White/Evil Queen/Captain Hook
Flower: Red Rose
Alcoholic drink: Rum
Non-Alcoholic drink: Tea
Magazine: Oprah
Animated movie: lol, ALL of them
Television network miniseries: Prairie Giant: The Tommy Douglas Story
Season: Winter
Male vocalist: Elvis Presley
Female vocalist: Tina Turner
Day of the week: Tuesdays
Household Chore: Putting away new yarn
Ice Cream: Vanilla
Candy: Werthers
Artist: too much beauty to choose from

No comments: